Feb. 7th 5:30 - 8:30pm Pack Meeting in St. Michael's School Gym for Pinewood Derby Races !
Some history behind our Pinewood Derby Racetrack and timer system.
See Ya At The Races !!
- RSVP Now for the Pack 82 Blue & Gold Banquet
- Reminder: Cub Scout Parents Meeting Tonight 7:15
- Reminder: Cub Scouts Tonight 6:30pm in Parish Hall - Webelos Cross Over
- Pack 86 Invitation to U.S.S. Intrepid April 11&12
- Pack 82 Events in March - Webelos II Crossover
- Reminder: Cub Scouts Tonight 6:45pm in Parish Hall
- Reminder: Cub Scouts Tonight & Friday 6:45pm
- Another snow day? Why not earn Cub Scout some belt loops?
- This weekend: Pinewood derby check-in tonight, race tomorrow and Scout Sunday
- Get Ready for Pinewood Derby Next Week
- ALWAYS wear your uniform
- ALWAYS smile and introduce yourself
- ALWAYS tell your customers why you are selling popcorn
- KNOW the different kinds of popcorn you are selling
- ALWAYS say "Thank You"
- ALWAYS make a copy of your order form
- ALWAYS have a clean order form with a pen
- BE SURE to get customer email addresses to send them a "Thank You" email after the sale, reminding them they can re-order online.
- NEVER enter anyone's home
- NEVER sell after dark unless you are with an adult
- DON'T carry large amounts of cash with you
- ALWAYS walk on the sidewalk and driveway
- ALWAYS sell with another scout or with an adult
- Hi, my name is ___________, and I am with ____________.
- I'm selling popcorn to raise money for the things I like to do in Scouting.
- The popcorn is delicious and there are many different kinds to choose from.
- Will you please help support me? (Always say "Thank You" when you are done)