We will have our next den meetings of 2015...
Feb. 3rd, 6:45pm pack meeting in parish hall
Feb. 6th 5:30 - 8:00pm Pinewood Derby Car check-ins
Feb. 8th 5:30 - 8:30pm Pack Meeting in St. Michael's School Gym for Pinewood Derby Races !
Some history behind our Pinewood Derby Racetrack and timer system.
See Ya At The Races !!
- Cub Scout Pack Meeting Tonight 6:45pm
- Scouts: Get Help Building the Pinewood Derby Car of Your Imagination
- It's Pinewood Derby Time
- Reminder: Cub Scout Den Meeting Tonight
- URGENT: Call for Pack 82 Volunteers
- Reminder: Pack 82 Laser Craze party tomorrow night
- Den Meeting Tonight in Parish Hall with Troop 82
- RSVP deadline for Laser Craze today
- Reminder: Den Meetings tonight, Laser Craze forms
- Cheddar cheese popcorn is here, please pick up
- ALWAYS wear your uniform
- ALWAYS smile and introduce yourself
- ALWAYS tell your customers why you are selling popcorn
- KNOW the different kinds of popcorn you are selling
- ALWAYS say "Thank You"
- ALWAYS make a copy of your order form
- ALWAYS have a clean order form with a pen
- BE SURE to get customer email addresses to send them a "Thank You" email after the sale, reminding them they can re-order online.
- NEVER enter anyone's home
- NEVER sell after dark unless you are with an adult
- DON'T carry large amounts of cash with you
- ALWAYS walk on the sidewalk and driveway
- ALWAYS sell with another scout or with an adult
- Hi, my name is ___________, and I am with ____________.
- I'm selling popcorn to raise money for the things I like to do in Scouting.
- The popcorn is delicious and there are many different kinds to choose from.
- Will you please help support me? (Always say "Thank You" when you are done)